Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Author to Author Review of Mystic Journey

For those of my friends who like a hot book on a cold night, Mystic Journey written by Ronna Gage, is steamier than a hot toddy. It has a compelling storyline (rare, i find in erotic romance) and pushes you along to the ending. Awesome, awesome.



The excerpt on the site was more than a little captivating. I actually couldn't wait to order and cursed my computer for downloading so slowly. I have to admit I have a penchant for historical romances that make me wish it was me being hunted! The characters jump off the page and the author does a tremendous job of transporting me into the fluid paragraphs of the book. I have to say, I was sad to see it end...



Watch this author!



Click the link to find out more and where to purchase this sin-sational delight!



www.nobleromance.com

Posted by BnB Paulson at 6:10 AM
Labels: Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment